- Campus Rec Home
- Club Sports
- Intramural Sports
- Outdoor Pursuits
Work for Campus Rec
Campus Recreation is proud to be the largest employer of students on campus! We provide opportunities for students to develop leadership, communication, conflict resolution, and critical thinking skills while working in a team structure. Obtain the marketable skills you will need as professional while still in school. Starting pay is $10/hr! Work for us!
Are you a graduate student seeking employment? See the Graduate Assistant position(s) available at the bottom of this page. Download the job description for instructions on how to apply.
Apply in Three Easy Steps
- Create a resume. If you do not have a resume you can visit the University Career Center website and utilize the Resume Help Center.
- Read through the job descriptions below and determine which position(s) you would like to apply for. Check our application form to see which positions are currently open.
- Complete the online application on Handshake and upload your resume.
Note: Priority will be given to all Workstudy eligible applicants.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Downtown Assistant
- Facilities and Events Assistant
- Fitness Assistant
- Fitness Technician
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Lifeguard/Swim Instructor
- Marketing Assistant – Content Management
- Marketing Assistant - Graphic Designer
- Marketing Assistant – Social Media
- Marketing Assistant – Videographer
- Member Services Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Outdoor Pursuits Assistant
- Sport Programs Official
- Student Cook
Apply for Campus Recreation positions on Handshake.