Saturday, August 23
9pm - 12am
Late Night at the Rec, an awesome UTSA tradition, features an evening of fun, games, giveaways and excitement. It’s also a great way to learn about our facilities, recreation programs, and wellness services offered at the main and downtown campuses. It's also a great way to meet new people and reconnect with friends.
So, come have a blast with over 6,000 fellow Roadrunners and enjoy!
Schedule of Events
9pm - 12am
- Atrium - Pizza
- Outdoor Resource Center (ORC) - OPEN
- Rockwall - OPEN
- Orange Court - Basketball
- Mac Gym - Dodgeball
- Blue Court - DJ, Dancefloor, Photobooth
- Racquetball Courts - OPEN
- Membership Services Desk - Rec Waivers
- Courts - Inflatables
- Rec Court - Club Sports Info.
- Rec Court - 30 min. GX Demos (Zumba, Kickboxing, Cardio Gooves, Piloxing)
Fitness Detailed Schedule:
- 9pm - 10pm, Bench Press Competition, Weight Room
- 9pm - 10:30pm, 1 Mile Run Competition, Cardio Room
- 10pm - 11pm, 500 Meter Row, Cardio Room
- 9:30pm - 12am, Body Comp. Assessments, Core Area
- 9:30pm - 12am, Synrgy/Cycle Demos, Rowdy Studio
- 9:30pm - 12am, BJJ Demos, Rec Studio
- 9:30pm - 12am, Hula Hooping 101, Orange Studio
- 11pm - 12am, Core Competition, Core Area
- 9:30pm - 10pm, Demo Kitchen, Demo Kitchen
- 10:30pm - 11pm, Demo Kitchen, Demo Kitchen
FREE T-SHIRT OR TANK: In order to take home one of our LIMITED number of Late Night t-shirts or tanks, you MUST collect 5 tickets, with at least 4 different colors. For example, you can have 2 tickets of the same color, but the other three tickets must be different colors. Again, the shirts/tanks are LIMITED and are on a first come/first serve basis.
back to the home page