Our Instructional Classes offer members the opportunity to reach their fitness goals through consistent participation and instructor training. You will learn from the same professional instructor each week and progress your skills throughout the semester.
|Dance Technique||$40||Tuesday/Thursday||5:30–6:20PM||Blue Studio||Jan. 31st – Apr. 6th|
|RowdyFIT – Session 1||$50||Monday/Wednesday||12:00-1:00PM||Functional Training Area||Jan. 30th – Mar. 9th|
|RowdyFIT – Session 2||$50||Monday/Wednesday||12:00-1:00PM||Functional Training Area||Mar. 20th – Apr. 27th|
|Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga||$60||Wednesday||5:30–6:30PM||Lap Pool||Mar. 20th – Apr. 27th|
Not sure which class to choose? Come try the class out before purchase!
Dance Technique – January 24th & 26th @Blue Studio 5:30-6:20pm
RowdyFIT – January 23rd & 25th @Functional Area (across from weight room desk) 12pm-1pm
Dance Technique - Participants will learn a variety of basic dance skills used in Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, and Hip Hop. In addition to refining technique, participants will incorporate learn a series of combos and short dance routines to showcase the skills they have worked on.
RowdyFIT - This six-week progressive class will include a dynamic warmup, strength and functional movements, conditioning circuits and core work guaranteed to help you achieve your fitness goals. This class will take place in the Functional Area and will utilize TRX trainers, kettlebells, dumbbells, medicine balls, battle ropes, and your own body weight. Recommended for all levels of fitness.
SUP Yoga – Challenge and balance your yoga practice with Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga. This class will incorporate vinyasa flow and breathing designed to balance you on and off the paddle board. Expect to have fun while challenging your flexibility, focus, strength, and balance. Bring mind body and spirit together in this floating yoga class.
To register for an Instructional Class, choose one of the two simple options below.
1. Visit our Membership Desk to fill out paperwork and make payment on your Instructional Class of choice.
2. Print and fill out the Instructional Class Packet (PDF). Bring to our Membership Services Desk along with payment.
• Late Policy: You are responsible for being on time for your appointment. If you arrive late to your session, it will only last until the end of the hour that the session was scheduled.
• You must have a current Campus Recreation membership to participate. You must bring your ID to get into the facility.
• Refunds for classes are unavailable after purchase. Refunds concerning documented medical conditions will be handled on a case by case basis.
• An email will be sent prior to class start date with more information.
• If you feel an instructor or other fitness staff does not provide a sufficient level of customer service, please contact the Fitness & Wellness office at (210) 458-6725.