Our Instructional Classes offer members the opportunity to reach their fitness goals through consistent participation and instructor training. You will learn from the same professional instructor each week and progress your skills throughout the semester.
Come try our classes before you purchase the class! Join us for one of two free sample classes.
To register for an Instructional Class, choose one of the two simple options below.
1. Visit our Membership Desk to fill out paperwork and make payment on your Instructional Class of choice.
2. Print and fill out the Instructional Class Packet (PDF). Bring to our Membership Services Desk along with payment.
• You must have a current Campus Recreation membership to participate. You must bring your ID to get into the facility.
• Refunds for classes are unavailable after purchase. Refunds concerning documented medical conditions will be handled on a case by case basis.
• An email will be sent prior to class start date with more information.
• If you feel an instructor or other fitness staff does not provide a sufficient level of customer service, please contact the Fitness & Wellness office at (210) 458-6725.
• For more information, please contact Shannen Miller