All UTSA Rec Center members are offered two free Fitness Assessments per semester.
A Fitness Assessment will:
- Help you understand your current fitness level
- Allow you to compare your fitness level to the norms and standards of people that are the same age and gender
- Help you (or a trainer) develop an exercise program to fit your specific needs based on your assessment results
- Serve as a motivator to adhere to a training regimen and re-assess at a later date to view progress
How to Register for a Fitness Assessment
- Fill out the Fitness Assessment Paperwork
- Send completed paperwork along with your name, phone number, and banner ID to UTSA Personal Training
Or you can fill out paperwork at the Membership Services Desk
Fitness assessment requests will be processed between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Note: If you submit a request over the weekend, it will be processed that next Monday. You will receive a reply within approximately 48 hours and will be contacted by a trainer within one week.