Thank you for your interest in event space with UTSA Campus Recreation. Campus Recreations is currently operating with reduced facilities, programs, services, occupancy, and under the guidance of UTSA's Public Health Task Force. As such, Campus Recreation is currently not offering any facility space rentals/reservations. Though we cannot say with certainty how long this will be in place, it is possible that it could be for the entire Spring 2021 semester. Please continue to periodically check this page for updates on when Campus Recreation will resume space rentals/reservations.
Campus Recreation facilities and resources are available to rent for your organization's events and needs.
Room and event reservations may be requested by (Click the link below that most closely describes your organization):
Registered Student Organizations
Joint Sponsored Groups
Special Use Events
Any current UTSA student may not request space on with Campus Recreation for events unless as a Special Use Event (fees apply).
Use the Quick Reference guide below for room usage options.
Quick Reference Guide (Room Information)
Terms and Conditions
Please read Campus Rec Terms and Conditions for use of space.
UTSA Campus Rec Terms and Conditions
Facility Request Restrictions
While you may submit your space request prior to the upcoming semester, the request will not be processed prior to Campus Recreation programs being scheduled for the semester. Reservation requests will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Space requests will be reviewed after the following date each semester.
- Fall Semester – July 15
- Spring Semester – December 15
- Summer Semester – April 15
Facility Reservation Procedures
- Make your request with enough lead-time. It normally takes five (5) business days to review space requests and another five (5) business days to RowdyLink submissions. Major events as defined by UTSA HOP 9.50 may extend turnaround time.
- Registered Student Organizations Note: An authorized requestor must make the request on behalf of the organization. Student organizations are allowed up to three (3) authorized requestors who may book space on behalf for the organization. Each requestor must take the UTSA Events Management and Conference Services (EMCS) RSO Event Workshop, annually and Complete an Authorized Contact Form. Please contact EMCS at 210.458.4155 or EMCSevents@utsa.edu for more information.
- Read over our Quick Reference Guide above to understand what type of spaces we have available.
- Read over the pertinent Facility and Resource Fees document above.
- Begin the event request process by visiting UTSA Events and reading all pertinent information related to your type of organization (Student Organization, Faculty/Staff, or Visitor/Guest). Please know the event process will require that campus space be requested using the 25live system and that the event be registered using RowdyLink. Visitor/Guest will not have access to the 25Live system. Requests for space will be made using the Special Use Facility Space Request Form in Rowdylink. More detailed information will be found at UTSA Events.
- In the 25live system, you can search and view the availability of Campus Rec spaces. Please ensure the space you would like is available prior to making your request. This must be filled out completely. If any part is incomplete, the review process may be slowed. Be as detailed as possible when describing your event. Please make sure all information is correct before you submit.
- Once your request for space in 25live has been reviewed and approved (RowdyLink for Visitor/Guest), you will receive a tentative confirmation reference number that will be used when completing the event registration process in RowdyLink.
- It will be sent electronically to the email address setup with your 25live account and state Tentative.
- It will contain the reference number you will use when registering your event in RowdyLink.
- Please read the attached reservation carefully so that you are aware of your event space, room access time, any special requirements and/or any dates where we were unable to locate space for your event.
- Final confirmation of your event reservation will come once your event is approved in RowdyLink.
- It will be sent electronically to the email address setup with your 25live account and state Confirmed.
- Your event reservation is not confirmed until you receive this confirmation of reservation notice.
- Confirm payment for any rental and/or resource fees. Fees are additional in events that:
- Occur outside of regular facility operation hours.
- Include an admission (enrollment fees, registration fees, admission fees, monetary donation, etc.).
- All applicable fees must be paid to UTSA Campus Recreation or payment arrangements must be confirmed prior to the event.
- Have a great event!